Charleston Golf Tour - 5* 7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYSSTARTS IN CHARLESTON 02 Mar – 09 Jun 2019
Stay At Francis Marion Hotel
Built in 1924 by noted architect WL Stoddard, the Francis Marion Hotel has been lovingly restored by local craftsman to its original grandeur. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Francis Marion once again reigns as the Grande Dame of Charleston hospitality. Ornate mouldings and ironwork grace the lobby and grand ballrooms, and guestrooms offer spectacular views of the city. The beach and golf are both a short drive, and you can enjoy shopping and carriage rides nearby.In terms of golf, there are over 30 golf courses in Charleston to choose from designed by honoured architects such as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer & Greg Norman.
See and Do
- Free WI-FI within the resort
- Free parking, & city centre shuttle
- Free access to resort’s entertainment shows
- Free usage of outdoor swimming pools, including pool cabanas, daybeds and towels.
- Free usage of Spa & Fitness area