North Island New Zealand Golf Packages - 4* 13 NIGHTS / 14 DAYSAuckland 01 Nov 2018 – 30 Apr 2019 (Christmas/NYE charges may apply)
YOUR DAY-BY-DAY EXPEDITION ITINERARY
Arrive into Auckland and staying at Sudima Airport Motel and overnight in a double or twin room.
Breakfast and early morning transfer to play Titirangi, New Zealand’s only Dr Alister MacKenzie designed golf course.
After lunch, afternoon scenic drive in a Mercedes Sprinter Van to Copthorne Hotel and Resort in the sunny Bay of Islands. Overnight in a double room.
Full round of golf at Kauri Cliffs, New Zealand’s premier golf destination. Afternoon return drive to Auckland and staying at M Social Auckland hotel on the waterfront.
Exclusive Wine Tour of Waiheke Island, one of the world’s best Island retreats – includes ferry ride, personal driver and lunch at Mudbrick Winery. Overnight at M Social Auckland
After breakfast, travel south in a Mercedes Sprinter Van to Lake Taupo and check into Wairakei Resort. Afternoon round at Wairakei Golf & Sanctuary, New Zealand’s most unique golf course.
Transfer to and full round at The Kinloch Club, New Zealand’s only Jack Nicklaus designed signature course. Afternoon drive to Napier and check into Scenic TePania, Napier
Full round at Cape Kidnappers, the world’s 11th best golf course, with gourmet Kiwi style barbecue lunch afterwards. Transfer to Napier airport and flight to Auckland to catch international flight home.Overnight at Scenic TePania.
Transfer to Napier airport and flight to Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city. Transfer to Angus Inn hotel in Lower Hutt.
Transfer to and full round at Paraparaumu Beach Golf Club. (Tiger Woods played here in 2002) Overnight at Angus Inn hotel.
Full round at Royal Wellington Golf Club, venue of the 2017 Asia Pacific Amateur Championship and transfer to the Angus Inn Hotel.
Transfer to Wellington Airport and direct flight to Queenstown. Check into Millenium Hotel for 3 night stay – daily breakfasts provided.
Full round at Jacks Point, a course visually stunning beyond compare and one of the Southern Hemisphere’s most recognizable courses.
Full round at The Hills, New Zealand’s most exclusive golf club and venue for the New Zealand Open
Full round at Millbrook, New Zealand’s most famous alpine links course and joint venue for the New Zealand Open.
Option to spend Days 13 & 14 on a overnight Milford Sound Scenic Cruise.
See and Do
- All green fees including carts except for Titirangi which is a walking course
- Luxury accommodation in either 4 star accommodation
- Daily breakfast included &dinners provided when staying at a luxury lodge
- New Zealand golf travel goodies bag including balls, wine and New Zealand chocolates, and New Zealand golf course guide book
- Airport transfers and all transport (domestic flights, course and accommodation transfers) within New Zealand
Optional Extras: (Charges apply)
- Full helicopter transport to all destinations around New Zealand
- Additional non-golf activities such as fly fishing, scenic tours, winery tours, Maori cultural experiences or other specified activities.