Monaco Hospitality - 5 *CIRCUIT DE MONACO 23RD MAY - 27TH MAY 2019
STAY AT Harbour Club at the Fairmont Spa
Harbour Club at the Fairmont Spa, offers fantastic views of the famous Fairmont hairpin. This iconic section of the Monaco circuit sees the cars battle for position through this technical turn, where a well-executed overtake or racing incident are never far away. The recently refurbished Spa provides a luxurious location for VIP hospitality, where a complimentary Champagne bar is complimentary by the finest cuisine prepared by the hotel’s leading restaurant. Nobu, the world’s most recognized Japanese restaurant is known for its innovative fusion style, inspired by celebrity chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa. Expect a delicious array of dishes throughout the day, with a variety of options for breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea. In this unique setting, guests are also able to receive on-site treatments at a reduced rate. The award-winning Carol Joy Spa will offer a range of personalised services, making it the ideal place to relax - be it before, during or after a day of high octane F1 action.
- Elevated views of the famous hairpin from the 7th floor
- Sumptuous cuisine prepared by the world famous Nobu team
- Fully complimentary bar, including Champagne, fine wines, spirits & beers
- Relaxed setting in newly refurbished Spa
- Discounted on-site Spa treatments available
Price From: £650 pp
Hugely popular Grandstand K is the largest grandstand at the circuit and offers unrestricted views of the harbour. The grandstand overlooks Tabac corner and the first turn of the Swimming Pool complex.
- A high row grandstand seat on both Saturday and Sunday of GP
Price From: £800 pp
Ultimate Yacht Experience
There is no better way to view this demanding street race than from the deck of our 45 metre luxury yacht, moored in a prime Zone 1 berth. Our yacht packages include outstanding hospitality from the moment guests steps on board our luxury Wajer speedboat tenders. Our Champagne is supplied by one of the region’s leading brandsand is complimented by a lavish gourmet buffet, prepared by our highly renowned catering partner.
- All day complimentary bar with premium brand Champagne
- Gourmet buffet cuisine throughout the day supplied by 2 Michelin star chef, Tom Kerridge
- Sunday pre race Q&A with F1TM Celebrity
- VIP tender transfers from Fontvieille Harbour
- Superb views of the world’s most famous street circuit
Price From: £400 pp
FRIDAY NIGHT YACHT PARTY
Join special guest Eddie Jordan, and his band The Robbers, accompanied by our resident London DJ & other musical acts, for this well renowned evening of live music and entertainment. Experience an atmosphere that’s second to none as you party on a Super Yacht, whilst enjoying a complimentary Champagne bar and delicious canapés.
Price From: £495 pp