North Island New Zealand Golf Package - 4 * 6 NIGHTS /7 DAYSNew Zealand 01 NOV 2019 – 30 APR 2020 (CHRISTMAS/NYE CHARGES MAY APPLY)
- 1 Nights - 4* Sudima Airport Motel
- 1 Night - 4* Copthorne Hotel and Resort
- 2 Nights - 4* M Social Auckland
- 1 Night - 4* Wairakei Resort
- 1 Night - 4* Scenic TePania, Napier
- Room on Twin occupancy
- Airport transfers and all transport (domestic flights, course and accommodation transfers) within New Zealand
- All taxes and compulsory service charges
STAY AT M Social Auckland & Multiple Hotels
Day 1 :Auckland
Arrive into Auckland and staying at Sudima Airport Motel and overnight in a double or Twin Room.
Breakfast and early morning transfer to play Titirangi, New Zealand’s only Dr Alister MacKenzie designed golf course.
After lunch, afternoon scenic drive in a Mercedes Sprinter Van to Copthorne Hotel and Resort in the sunny Bay of Islands. Overnight in a double room.
Full round of golf at Kauri Cliffs, New Zealand’s premier golf destination. Afternoon return drive to Auckland and staying at M Social Auckland hotel on the waterfront.
Exclusive Wine Tour of Waiheke Island, one of the world’s best Island retreats – includes ferry ride, personal driver and lunch at Mudbrick Winery. Overnight at M Social Auckland
After breakfast, travel south in a Mercedes Sprinter Van to Lake Taupo and check into Wairakei Resort. Afternoon round at Wairakei Golf & Sanctuary, New Zealand’s most unique golf course.
Transfer to and full round at The Kinloch Club, New Zealand’s only Jack Nicklaus designed signature course. Afternoon drive to Napier and check into Scenic TePania, Napier
Full round at Cape Kidnappers, the world’s 11th best golf course, with gourmet Kiwi style barbecue lunch afterwards. Transfer to Napier airport and flight to Auckland to catch international flight home
- Titirangi Golf course (New Zealand’s only Dr Alister MacKenzie designed golf course)
- Kauri Cliffs Golf course (New Zealand’s premier golf destination)
- Wairakei Golf & Sanctuary (New Zealand’s most unique golf course)
- The Kinloch Golf Club (New Zealand’s only Jack Nicklaus designed signature course)
- Cape Kidnappers (The world’s 11th best Golf course)
- All green fees including carts except for Titirangi which is a walking course
- New Zealand golf travel goodies bag including balls, wine and New Zealand chocolates, and New Zealand golf course guide book
- Bottle of Water