The 148th Open at Royal Portrush 2019 - 5 * 5 NIGHTS /6 DAYSGreat Victoria St, Belfast, Northern Ireland 17th - 22nd July 2019
- 5-nights’ accommodation - Executive Room - Europa Hotel
- Wednesday 17 July 2019 – Monday 22 July 2019
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- Welcome Reception including drinks and canapés in Belfast, 17 July
- 4-days of Official Open Championship Tickets, General Admission
- Daily return transfers from your hotel to The Open
- Ticket holder and lanyard
- All hotel taxes, delivery fees and VAT
STAY AT Europa Hotel - Belfast
This year, The Open returns to Northern Ireland at Royal Portrush for the first time in almost 70 years. Crystal Sports Travel offer official packages, so you can join the 200,000+ spectators – packages include accommodation, transfers, general admission tickets, & a drinks reception prior to the tournament.
The last time The Open was played at Royal Portrush in 1951, the only time it has ever been played outside England and Scotland, it was Englishman Max Faulkner who ended the week lifting the Claret Jug. Will it be another Englishman holding the Claret Jug this time around, or can one of the US and International stars create their own piece of history?